All the Hats

 

I don't know about you but I sometimes feel like I've got too many hats to wear. Just today, I was chef, nurse, professional organizer, tutor, data entry associate, accountant, researcher, gas station attendant, dog walker, maid, and, of course, chauffeur. Rather than remain frustrated. I have decided to celebrate it in my journal. The hats represent accomplishment, dedication, and caring. These are all things that we do daily and it's time we remember how awesome we are. So, write out all the various jobs/tasks you took on today. Draw little hat doodles all over your page or list the people you helped (even if it was as simple as taking out the trash). You deserve a pat on the back. Well done! Keep up the good work! And don't be afraid to take some time for yourself. You've earned it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back