Thoughts of Invention

 


  I'm sure, like me, you are always thinking of ideas; things you wished existed to make our lives a little easier or futuristic machines that cater to our every need. I saw a video the other day of a robot folding laundry. Finally! That is where we need to be going. Forget programing it to do parkour stunts. Laundry robots would be a fantastic success. Just look at the Roomba and vacuuming isn't even all that horrible. A laundry robot would be big. We need to make that happen. But, I digress. What inventions have you been dwelling upon?  Do you already have a plan for one?  Make today's journal page a place where you focus on invention, yours or others. What would you like to make?  What would you like to use?  There are no rules. I may simply draw a picture of Rosie from the Jetsons or M-O from WALL-E. But, I might also sketch a design for a folding chair with a more comfortable seat. Surprise yourself with your creativity or give yourself a little laugh. Enjoy a moment or two just for you.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back