Soft and Cute

 


Recently, I have become obsessed with cat pillows. I don't know why. Something about them is just really appealing. I have pinned quilted cats, knitted cats, cartoonish cats, realistic cats... You get the picture. I am never going to make most of these adorable creations. I know this because long before the cats, I had a rather extensive list of other interesting pillow ideas. A few have made their way into our home but most remain just a thought.  I am betting that you might have some similar inspirations too. Let's sketch out a few of our favorites in our journal today. Do they favor a mood or special location? Add some other items that might compliment the idea. Do they include a pattern? Try it out in various colors and forms on the page. Be creative in all the fabulous ways your heart desires. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back