Fun with Emojis


 Okay, I admit it. I over use those cute little smiley faced emojis on my phone. I let them express my exasperation, surprise, doubt, and appreciation to name a few. Sometime a comical face expresses my thoughts far better than words ever could. What are your favorites? What do wish was an option? Make a journal page today devoted to those pictures that we depend upon for easy communication. It can be a single image or a set of  your most used. Explore all the ways you enjoy using a picture in place of sentence.

Ideas for your page...

1- You favorite emoji large and proud

2- Your own design

3- Cover the page with duplicates or a selection of icons

                                                                    4- Use as a border then write in some of the words that picture replaces

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back