All the Old Shows

 Over the holidays, we discovered a television channel that was showing classic tv from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.  Now, much though it pains me. I realize that some of you will be too young to remember or even have had  the opportunity to experience these decades. But, for those of you who have, you might understand the nostalgic pleasure of rewatching a program your family enjoyed when you were young. This inspired me to make a journal page devoted to some of my favorites. So join me in writing out those catch phrases in bold, listing the Friday night line up, or sketching out the living room of our most beloved family sitcom.  Enjoy walking down memory lane with a fateful trip that started from a tropic port or recall the apartment where laughter is calling for you. It will surely bring a smile.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back