Wonders of the World

 When I was much younger and my whole life was ahead of me, I wanted to see the world. I dreamed of standing in front of the Taj Mahal, climbing Mt. Fuji, touring castles in Europe and going on safari. Thus far, I haven't left the continent of North America but I have had the privilege of seeing some amazing sites. Older if not wiser, my bucket list for global travel is gone. This change of heart is not unusual. In fact, most of us are a lot like George Bailey. Different factors keep us close to home and most of those reasons are much more meaningful than a photo in front of an old tomb. Still, the idea of seeing the wonders of the world is appealing. You know I love a list. So, let's make one of wonders that we all can experience wherever we may be. Include things like sunrises, super moons, and rainbows that stretch across the sky. Mark off each one as you encounter them and look back with joy at the spectacular things you witnessed. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back