Puffy White Clouds

 I enjoy sky gazing. Too often my mind is cluttered with a thousand different thoughts and I forget to be present. Taking a minute or two to look upward helps me direct my attention to the current moment. It's also relaxing to daydream as you watch the clouds float by or behold their changing colors as the sun sets. If you are more scientific minded, you might note a specific type of cloud or predict coming weather. Whatever your preference, I encourage you to spend a little time observing the sky. Then, write about it in your journal. What did you see? How did you feel? What wishes or goals did you make?  Did you discover a trend or make a weather prediction? Make a list of all the different objects that the clouds resembled. Make a chart and check off each cloud type you encounter. Fill your page with all the wonderful things you experienced when you decided to admire the sky above. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back