Photo Galleries

  As many of you have surely surmised, I love animals. I visit farms and zoos, watch videos, take pictures. In fact, while searching for a recent photo I took of a robin, my cloud revealed that I have a surprising number of bird pictures. They are not my favorite animal by a long shot and yet I have tons of photographs of them. While perusing the gallery, it occurred to me that this would make a really cute journal page. I could record all the different types of birds that I have captured in photos and decorate it with a few easy to draw ones or maybe simply some footprints. The result was sweet and it was a fun new way to think about memories. If you're not into animals, scroll through your phone and find something that you have unknowingly preserved in pictures. Beautiful meals you ate dining out, doors you've passed, or flowers you've grown would all make great pages too. 


Four Animal Related Pages You Could Try...

1- Animals in your photo galleries

2- Animals you've pet or fed

3- Animals who've been part of your family

4- Animals you've had conversations with


*Don't be afraid to make some bad drawings. It's all just for fun. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back