Awesome Shirt!

 I love a nice soft t-shirt. Nothing feels quite as comfortable and the spring time weather has me wearing one most days. I have an eclectic collection of styles and designs. When I am shopping I frequently come across one that I absolutely love but would never wear. Sometimes it's the color but more often than not, it's what's printed on it. It may have a well placed swear word, emoji with a tongue sticking out or message I would rather not share in mixed company. Whatever the reason, I often wish that I could still somehow hold on to the image. Then I realized that most of the designs were simple enough to recreate in my journal. I don't have the artistic skill to replicate them exactly but I can still copy the phrase, color choices and simple icons. You can do it too. Make the basic outline of several shirts then add the details every time you come across one that you really like but won't buy, even if its just because of the price! My "awesome shirt" page has several that make me smile every time I look at it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back