All Things Green and Lovely

 This time of year always inspires me to add life to my home, inside and out. I walk longingly past the cut flowers and succulents at the grocery store. I look at seed packets and decorative pots. Regrettably, my green thumb has never developed. Once, when I was younger, I kept an ivy plant for a few years. We didn't take it with us when we moved and I think it may have curse me. No plant has lasted longer than a few weeks in my care ever since. Strangely, this fact has not deterred me.  I continually waste my money on annuals and various starter seeds. One day, I hope to find the formula for success. At least I still enjoy the thinking and planning stages of the process and that is what I would like our journal page to be dedicated to today. Imagine that you have the time and money to devote to your dream garden or maybe one you think would be nice to walk through. Then, plan it out on the page. Block out sections for each of the different vegetables you'd like to grow. Design terraces filled with your favorite flowers or even draw out a long walkway lined with boxwood and flowering trees. Create something from your daydreams of warm and sunny days.   



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back