Unlimited Travel

     I recently read an article highlighting all the best places to visit in 2023. The list was long and spanned the entire globe. The pictures were absolutely stunning and I wanted to see them all in person. Then, I check my budget, time off, and general insecurities. Not going to happen. Rather than feeling depressed, I decided to think about all the ways that I could travel from home. My favorite is with a book. Through literature, we can visit any time or place. I've traversed the canyons lands of the American southwest on horseback, trudged through the jungle along the winding Amazon and gazed at a nebula from the deck of a space station. I plan to record all my journeys for the next several months in my journal and see where I end up. If reading is not your pastime of choice, there are many other options as well. Here are some additional possibilities to help you color in the map...


                4 Ways to Travel from Home

                1- Reading a Book
                2- Watching a Movie
                3- Listening to Music
                4- Trying Authentic Cuisine


Adventure is isn't far away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back