That Doesn't Work For Me

 Do you ever feel overwhelm? Many of you are probably saying something along the lines of 'last night, this morning, right now, of course I do'. Work has been very time consuming for me this week and I feel like I've been tumbled a few too many times in the wash. I would have liked to cut down on my obligations, said no to a couple of things. However, it simply wasn't possible. Yes, I know that boundaries are important and that I should advocate for myself and think more about self-care. But, as I am sure you can all relate, I live in the real world. Our journal, however, does not. We can do whatever we like here. So, today I am writing out all those nos I wish I could have said. Unleash it all and don't hold back. Hopefully, we'll all feel a little better when we are done. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back