Cold and Snow

 As January and its winter weather continues on, I find myself lamenting a little too much.  I long for warmer days and less shoveling. However, when the heat of the summer is at its worst, I will complain again. So, I have decided to try and take a more positive view. Will I ever love temperatures in the teens? No, but I can appreciate a clear blue morning or the way that the sunlight shines on the icy limbs of the trees in my yard. I wish that I was talented enough to capture those images, in drawings or even words, in the true way that I see them. But, I can devote a journal page to the little delights of winter. Maybe you can too. Make a page of snowflakes, sketch a snow covered field or mountain scape or even write a poem. Remember the possibilities of a day out in the fresh snow. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back