Berry Season

 

    Berry season is underway in my area and I am excited to try a slew of new recipes I've been gathering. Of course, I plan to make all our old favorites as well. I think now is the perfect time to devote a journal page to all things berry. You could record a special family recipe. Doodle a basket full. Decorate a page for a berry themed summer bucket list. Plan out all the amazing things you'll do with them. Celebrate a day on the farm picking with your family.  Berries are one of the best summertime treats so let's embrace their sweetness!

Ideas for a berry themed page...

1- Family recipe

2- Drawing of your favorite and the many ways you use them

3- Summer berry bucket list (ex. pick blueberries, make jam, bake muffins, fondue night)

4- New things to try

5- Memory of a day on the farm

6- Doodling fun

7- Plan for pudding or ice cream bar

8- Ideas for some special beverages


Enjoy all the good things that summer brings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back