Let's Be Bold

     I worried my partner today when I said I was about to do something "dangerous".  I popped the top on the potato chips. As I'm sure you all know, I risked eating the whole can.  Not all that exciting, I know, but it gave us a good laugh. We all make bold decisions each and every day. They may not be consequential but they make daily life a little less ordinary. Let's celebrate all those modest choices today. In your blog write out I was bold today, I... Then, fill in whatever somewhat interesting or uniquely confident decision you made. Maybe you added a bit of extra hot sauce to your chili, started a movie at 10 pm or wore your favorite fandom socks to work. Give your page lots of fabulous flare and don't forget to laugh at yourself.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'd Rather Not

In Case You Ever Look Back

Give Yourself a Pat on the Back